INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE - UK, IRELAND, USA
Michael Patrick O'Dowd is an IT graduate, with 20 years strong (international) cross industry experience. Michael offers great local knowledge complimented with strong international real estate & marketing expertise.
This unmatched expertise was gained from being a top performing agent in his years in the real estate market of both London and his home town of Dublin. Michael prides himself at giving great customer service coupled with expert advice and strong negotiating skills.
Michael was awarded certificate by KW Vermont for highest sales volume in "1st Year Of Business Category", and continues to grow year on year ever since.
Michael's great grandfather, James F. O'Dowd, was a Realtor (Auctioneer & Valuer) in Co. Galway, Ireland in the 1880s, his official stamp is on this website.
* Member of National Association of REALTORS
* Member of Northwestern Vermont Board of REALTORS
* Member of Multiple Listing Service
* MCP 2000 (Microsoft Certified Professional)
* Proud Sponsor of Burlington's Irish Heritage Festival - 2017, 2018, 2019.
Please click here to read recent client reviews.
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond